In pursuing this goal the TCIC will strive to:
- Provide research, conduct special studies and develop conceptual plans necessary to determine development feasibility.
- Provide and distribute plans and supporting narrative to convey the intent of the City’s and TCIC’s mutual development vision.
- Strive to establish public/private partnerships for the planning and implementation of development and redevelopment projects.
- Apply for, or assist others in making application for, State and Federal financial assistance to support planning and development efforts.
- Identify grant and loan opportunities that might reduce development project costs.